By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


23.3.09

A healthy dream

The healthy dream as a title of this post has a literal meaning because it really concerns my health. Years ago, my cholesterol level had always been high and since I learned that women over 35 will always have high cholesterol level, my goal had been a high "good cholesterol or HDL" and low "bad cholesterol or LDL". That is not something I should be proud of however, so it was just a goal and not in my dreams list.

Until I've started to test the effects of the Tiens supplements I was taking. I started with Chitosan for cleansing for two weeks only and my low HDL and hign LDL were reversed. After cleansing, I tried Cordyceps and Spirulina separately. Both gave good results because they both lowered my cholesterol level. In my last blood test, my sugar, uric acid and cholesterol all decreased. My cholesterol is now just .5 away from the normal value. I believe that the synergy of Cordyceps and Spirulina will finally make all my blood chemistry values normal. That is something I should be proud of, so I am now including it in my dreams list. It was an impossible dream, but not anymore.

Seja o primeiro a comentar