By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


2.3.09

A forgotten dream

Sometimes the dreams in our sleep remind us of dreams or goals that we seem to have forgotten. Last night, I dreamed that I was about to go to U.S.A. The reason was not clear in my dream. When I woke up, I was still thinking about it till I was reminded of a goal or dream I intentionally have forgotten because of lack of funds for transportation. It has been a dream to bring Lyca, my special needs child to an Elks center in the U.S. for children with cerebral palsy.

Maybe I should pursue that plan, or at least start to study the possibility of pursuing it. What remains in the adoption of Lyca is the registration of her birth using her new name but we still have to wait till the 30 days is over, from the day the finality of the court's decision was released. I haven't even checked yet how long we should wait but time flies and for all we know we should already be attending to the registration of her birth.

I'm now very careful with every cent that I get and that is probably the reason why I've ignored to think about that plan though there's a possibility a real property where we have a share might be sold this year. I think I've connected that particular plan too much to winning the Lotto to cover the expenses, because just before that dream in my sleep, I was thinking of a new dream to put up a Wellness Center if the real property I was talking about will be sold.

My dream last night has somehow enlightened me to prioritize people like Lyca, over new business plans. I just hope and pray that God will continue to lead me to the right path, even through the dreams in my sleep.

Seja o primeiro a comentar