By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


3.4.09

Fitness as a goal

A totally normal blood test result will make my dream to be healthy come true, since I've seen that the supplements I've been taking are helping me, but probably some changes in my activities also helped, like my once a week commuting and walking to and from a church. Since the rest of our household share the same dream to be healthy, we have resolved to schedule an at least once a week serious walking for fitness. Fortunately, the best place to do that is just near our house, and I'm talking about the University of the Philippines compound in Diliman.

My husband, sister in-law and I have started walking last Saturday, and tomorrow, which will be our second Saturday to do that, my daughter will join us. Next week, we definitely have more time for walking since Monday is a holiday here in the Philippines, but more members of the household would like to join us.

That goes to show that fitness as a goal, which can benefit every person, can be contagious and motivating, and that means there is a big chance for that common goal to be successfully achieved.

Seja o primeiro a comentar