By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


9.3.09

Follow your dream!

My dream to go to Europe this year with the choir of my children was dependent on my winning a Lotto, but my winning a photo contest that I discovered on the web lately, will also give me the chance to at least go to Italy. This is the country in Europe I wouldn’t want to miss in case I’ll be blessed to go to this continent the second time around.

The photo contest was really a very inspiring news for me, so I’m now very busy selecting photos for my entries. There are a lot of good amateur photographers, but I shouldn’t lose hope. If my destiny is to go to Europe this July, then I will win. The last time I went to Europe, it was with the choir of my son but we only went to Greece. It was a priceless experience though, an AMAZING GRACE , because the choir of my son won three golds and the grand prize, and more than that, little miracles happened.

My son and daughter’s current choir, the Novo Concertante Manila, will be participating in a contest in Spain and they should leave on July 5. The photo contest’s finale will be on July 10 and 11 in Italy. This coming July, the Feng Shui forecast for both my daughter and me (Monkey and Snake) is a windfall luck. When I’ve read that earlier this year, I was thinking maybe the choir will win, because they will be in Europe for three weeks, but how about me? Maybe I will win the Lotto!

All I can do now is pray hard because it’s not only the Lotto I am counting on this time. It’s nice to know there is bigger chance for my dream to come true. That goes to show that seriously following a dream will open doors to make it come true!

Seja o primeiro a comentar