By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


22.2.09

A Dream Blog

I've been wanting this "Dreams List" blog to be a dream blog, in terms of content and readership. I know this is hard to achieve, but let's see. My dreams may also be the dreams of others, but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of dreams that are not on my list. A car for instance, is not on my list maybe because I don't want to drive anymore, but it is the dream of many so I've been looking for that dream car that we can talk about here. Just wait and see!

In the meantime, maybe by the time I publish my next post, I have changed the template of this blog to 3-columns. It looks more professional to me, and that's how I want my dream blog to project!

2 Comentários:

Mywishthemovie said...

"Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning."

Denis Waitley

Maria Luisa Taa Venida said...

Wow! Thanks a lot for that!