By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


24.8.08

A dream house and garden



When we are young, we can dream even for the impossible. But when we're at the last decade of our lives, I wonder if we still need to dream for something big. Yes if it's for the benefit of mankind, but if it's just for a material thing, maybe not anymore.



I dream of a house that will fit me when I'm too old, and it will just be a small one but with a big garden. The house I want should be a different one, made of logs, like the one shown in the photo. Surrounding the house should be a garden full of flowers, much better if orchids. The garden of orchids on the photos were taken at The Malagos Garden Resort at Davao in the Philippines. Even just a part of that garden outside my dream house will make me really happy!

2 Comentários:

Mama Bee Simple said...

waw this sounds and looks amazing! will add you to blogroll right now, thanks for taking my opp and great blog!

take carem
Monika ♥

Star Villanueva said...

It's not too late to dream and achieve any dream. nothing is impossible...