By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


20.8.08

Awesome dreams

Funny, but all my activities for the last few days were based on my dreams during my sleep, the night or early morning before. I'm not sure if doing the activity in my dream is the right thing to do, or if there is any explanation to that. It just makes me feel that I have started the activity and just have to continue it as soon as I wake up.

Maybe I should share this awesome experience: Last Sunday, maybe it was already morning when I dreamed that I should be selling a health product that comes in a package of several gadgets, than the single gadget that is already the whole product. I was awaken by a phone call from my father to make a presentation on selling a product since he knew that I was starting to sell health gadgets. The presentation will be for a Toastmasters project where my sister was supposed to present but has no time to prepare and it was just timely that I was selling to my sister and father a health gadget the day before my father called up. I had to be inactive in Toastmasters Club since 2006 because I wanted to study.

The past days after Sunday, my dreams were about the presentation I am developing so that was what I did during the day, so I even blogged about the product, which is an Electronic Acupuncture Healthcare Apparatus, in my other blog. Last night, I dreamed about the background of the calling card for the manufacturer of the product where I am a member. That reminded me that I have to make and print my own calling cards, which I am about to start now.

One dream I had that I will never forget was when I was still developing computer programs and I could not debug my program until I became sleepy and decided to go home, though I was obliged to produce the payslips, the output of the program, before 10 o'clock the following morning. I couldn't believe I would dream about the exact location of the bug in my program, so very early the next day, I was at the office at 6:30 in the morning and was able to debug the program, and print the payslips before 10 o'clock.

Seja o primeiro a comentar