By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


29.8.09

My Spanish Dream

I had high grades in my Spanish subjects in college, my first grade was 1.25 followed by 1.5 the next semester. But I was not really good in Spanish so my relatives would ask me how I got the high grades. The answer? Because I was good in singing Spanish songs so my Spanish teacher could always count on me to participate in her events that usually included a singing group.

Singing Spanish songs had been one of my secret dreams, but I realized that even by just listening to a dream choir like Novo Concertante Manila singing Spanish songs, my dream is fulfilled.






Seja o primeiro a comentar