By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


6.9.09

2009 World Cup of Pool Champion

The champion of the 2009 World Cup of Pool was Team Philippines, or the tandem of Efren "Bata" Reyes and Django Bustamante.

In the past, whenever there was a local billiard competition where the two were opponents, I didn't know to whom I would side because both of them were my favorites.

If there was one thing in the history of sports that was a dream come true as far as I'm concerned, it was the team-up of these two great billiard champions. Once again they made the Filipinos proud by regaining the championship of the World Cup of Pool.

Seja o primeiro a comentar