By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


2.8.09

A chorale's fulfilled dreams

This month of July, Novo Concertante Manila's dreams were fulfilled! Several of us shared the same dreams for this chorale, where my daughter and son are members, to win in the international contests which they participated in Austria and Spain.

Through the website of the organizer in Torrevieja, Spain, we were able to watch the Certamen Internacional de Habaneras y Polifonía live! Novo Concertante Manila won first place in the Polyphonic category in this contest. But I love listening to their songs in the habaneras category too, I wish I can post that part here too. The video here is the chorale's pieces for the Polyphonic category.


Seja o primeiro a comentar