By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


15.2.09

The unexpected

The unexpected is not part of anyone's dream but I was filled with several unexpected events the past two days that even caused me not to be able to post in my Dreams List blog on time.

I really waited for Valentine's Day before publishing a post, thinking I might be able to come up with a great post for Valentine. Before that day though, some "unexpected" situations or events happened. I and my two friends decided to meet in a restaurant, but on our way there, I saw another restaurant where I was able to try some food that I liked so much. I described them to my friend who was with me and she started to crave for them. When we met our other friend at the agreed restaurant, we decided to transfer to the other restaurant I was talking about. We walked more than a block to get there, but when we reached the place, there was a sign that the place was not open to public because of a previous reservation. There was another popular restaurant nearby so we decided to just settle there.

That was the first "unexpected" situation. The second was when we got our bill, we found out that the drink alone costs Php500. It was an exotic drink and since it goes with a teddy bear that can be given as a Valentine gift, the price might be reasonable, I told my friends.

On Valentine's Day the next morning, I gave our special child the teddy bear and she was so happy. She hugged it tightly and I was surprised when it said "I love you" twice. That was the third unexpected event, and suddenly, the drink became priceless to me!

More unexpected situations followed but I've already published them in my new blog "Amusing Tips", so just link to the story here.

A dream can be so focused and the dreamer very determined and decided to realize it. Until the unexpected happens which can totally erase a dreamer's dream. I was one of those dreamers. Were you one of us?

Seja o primeiro a comentar