By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


21.10.08

A half-fulfilled dream

If you will check my Dreams List, my second dream on the list, to study Interior Design, was half-fulfilled because I was just halfway the basic course when I stopped. It was not my intention to stop permanently since I knew I may resume it anytime as long as there's sufficient fund for it. The only problem now is in my sleep, I always dream that I'm already late in my class, or I forgot that I have a class and I'm very worried.

Maybe I should seriously plan to resume my studies or those dreams will not go away. That dream to complete Interior Design is obviously still in my subconscious mind!

Seja o primeiro a comentar