By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


12.10.08

A Bronze Lion

It is now 8:30 in the morning, and Monday here in the Philippines. At this very moment I'm looking at the Ranks Criterion of Tiens Philippines where my status is now 4-star, out of 8 stars. After the 8-star rank are the "Lion" ranks. These are the rewards these lion ranks get:

Bronze Lion: International Travel
Silver Lion: Luxury Car (BMW)
Gold Lion : Luxury Yacht
Gold Diamond Lion: Private Airplane

And a Villa Reward for Honorary Director who has 4 Gold Lions under his network.

The reason why I can confidently tell the whole world about these rewards is because Tiens is known worldwide and so many nations are contented with the health benefits they get from Tiens, which are much more important than the material rewards.

I can tell you that I am now more at peace about my health though the last ultrasound of my breasts showed several small benign cysts. I've just started to regularly take Tiens Cordyceps capsules (5 in the morning and 5 in the evening), which will inhibit the growth of the cysts. I will have another ultrasound before the year ends, and every six months thereafter.

As far as rank is concerned, my dream is to be a Bronze Lion. That means that I will get an international travel as a reward, as well as a world wide bonus of 1% of the Global Gross Sales of Tiens divided among the qualified Bronze Lions.

If you find my dream awesome and you want to remain healthy, we can help each other if there's a Tiens branch near your place. Just register as a member and write my name and Tiens ID No. as your sponsor. My full name is Maria Luisa Taa Venida, my Tiens International ID No. is 87742869, and my email address is mltv@ymail.com. I am willing to share everything I learned from Tiens about wellness and the real financial freedom.

"Focus on helping others, and your success will follow".

Seja o primeiro a comentar