By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


28.9.08

A dream becoming a reality

Last Friday, I got a call from the social worker in-charge of the adoption case of our special child and she said the court's decision is about to be released. Weeks earlier, I also learned about the possibility for our special child to be sponsored in an Elks program in the U.S. Looks like the events are gearing towards the fulfillment of a dream! What's lacking now is the money I will need for us to go to the United States. Before I woke up this morning, I dreamed that a friend just told me a way to get a million dollars. And then this same morning, I read a blog's post titled "Nouveau Riche - dream which become reality".

Wow! Just look at those coincidences! Look what a "Dreams List" can do! I am now encouraging everyone to make a list of your dreams and write about them in detail. Have you read or watched "The Secret"? I've watched it after I've created this blog, so it was not related to this blog's creation, but what "The Secret" was saying is exactly what this blog is doing.

"Nouveau Riche" is "the new rich". Like what Ukion described in his blog, I want to be a "nouveau riche". Not to be a millionaire, but to use the millions to experience or realize the dreams that I believe in.

Seja o primeiro a comentar