By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


23.7.08

Unconditional love and a standing box

For the sixth birthday of Lyca, our special child, the best gift we can give her aside from our unconditional love, is a standing box. My mother-in-law paid for its construction which was designed by one of Lyca’s physical therapists (the guy on the photo with her), while my husband and I are now taking care of its finishing touches. At the right side of the first photo is a part of the unfinished standing box.

A dream is about to come true, with the help of this standing box. Lyca will soon be able to stand on her own! After that, she should be able to walk too, of course with a guide since she is blind too, aside from the cerebral palsy that is hindering her to move normally.



Another dream is for her to be able to talk normally. I know that is not impossible because I was able to teach her to say “Mama” very clearly whenever she needs me.


Seja o primeiro a comentar