By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


1.1.09

Festival of Choirs

This Christmas season, I have really wanted a festival of choirs right here in my blog, but unfortunately, I don’t have a real videocam to make that project worthy. I can’t help though to feature Christmas carols in my previous posts, and some of the events of Novo Concertante Manila where my children are members, were my best sources.

I was able to attend two events involving two among Ateneo de Manila’s choirs too, and though my videos of some parts of those events were not good enough since I just used my cellphone, I cannot end this season without featuring videos of those choirs in just one post. Next year, if my dream to have a real video camera will be fulfilled, I can probably feature more posts of several choirs.

In the meantime, here are the choirs caught by my Samsung U600 cellphone's camcorder this Christmas Season, and they are among the Philippines’ best choirs:


Ateneo College Glee Club at the new Eastwood Mall – We Wish You A Merry Christmas:


Novo Concertante Manila at Holy Family Parish, Kamias - El Guayaboso:


Ateneo College Glee Club at the Church of Jesu - The Lord’s Prayer:


Ateneo Chamber Chorale at the Church of Jesu:


Novo Concertante Manila with University of Makati Chorale at the Holy Family Chapel, Eastwood City – Diwa Ng Pasko:


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Seja o primeiro a comentar