By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


21.11.08

Working in the dark



I finally got a project based job from my former employer in the medical department. But before you get excited, let me complete my story. I am working closely with a former office mate whom I also worked closely in the past, and I consider him one of my close male friends. We worked overtime one day, and since we were working on our computer monitors, we hardly noticed that it was getting dark. Until I noticed that the surrounding was totally pit black so I told him, "Hey, let's open the light because it's too dark, the people outside might not think right since we're alone here". He replied, "No! I don't want them to see me!". He went near me, led my hand to touch one of his fangs while saying, "Look at my fangs, they're growing!" (as long as my index finger!). And then I woke up.

I've published this dream in my "Dreams List" blog, but after two days I saw the billboard of "Twilight", the movie, so I thought of incorporating a part of its soundtrack in this post, Linkin Park's "Leave Out All The Rest".

Seja o primeiro a comentar