By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


15.6.08

I'm Dreaming Again!



One dream that I haven’t included in my Dreams List was to have a home in the United States of America. That was because in the past I’ve decided to stay in the Philippines. But changes happen like the unexpected arrival of a special child to my life. I no longer plan for myself because what is more important now is how to give this special child who is blind and has cerebral palsy, the best therapies that will enable her to walk, talk and live a normal life. The best that I can think of is the program of Elks, which can be found in several parts of the United States like Ohio.

At present, all my plans for my special child’s therapy at Elks will come true if I win the lotto. But maybe, it is not the only way. Who knows, unexpected events can happen again that will allow our special child’s therapy at Elks, and even allow our family to own a house in U.S.A. I’ve stumbled upon a website of Real Estate in The Cleveland Ohio Area and while looking at the photos of the houses, I can’t help but dream again. A lakefront house with the beautiful view of Lake Erie just like in the photo shown is definitely a dream house! I can enjoy my favorite view of the sunset while Lyca our special child will enjoy the waters of the beach resorts all around! To top it all, the Ohio Elks Association Children’s Developmental Center at Amherst is just nearby!



Oh well, I’ve intentionally forgotten to have a dream house in the Philippines, but now I’d like to have a dream house in U.S.A., and at Cleveland, Ohio at that! Thanks to the contest of “Cleveland Ohio Real Estate Blog” for inspiring me to dream again. I won’t win a house and lot (LOL), if the readers thought it’s the prize of the contest, but I can win $25 or Entrecard credits.

Whatever, there is still a prize for being inspired, and that is the opportunity to share your dreams, as well as your own inspiring true stories!


Seja o primeiro a comentar