By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


31.12.14

A Dream Place at Christmas

There are so many places we thought can be found only in our dreams at Christmas. But for me who is a less-traveled person especially now that a blind special needs child is under my care, I always look forward to go to Rustan's at Shangrila Plaza in Mandaluyong City here in the Philippines, at Christmas time.  How the decors are set-up are just amazing that the place transforms a senior citizen like me into a child. For this year, the photos taken from this place dominated my photos for the season.

I haven't gone to U.S. yet so I'm wondering if there are real places that can be transformed into a magical place like the one at Rustan's in Shangrila.  That makes going to U.S.A. another dream for me, which will soon happen, God willing.










HAPPY HOLIDAYS and A BLESSED 2015 TO ALL !!!

Seja o primeiro a comentar