By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


30.6.14

Art Gallery


Included in my Dreams List in this blog in 2008 was to have an art gallery run by my own foundation which I named "A LEAF".  It stands for "A Life Every Artwork Foundation".  But when I learned that a million pesos is needed to put up a foundation, I forgot about that dream. It was indeed an impossible dream.

My projected serious participation in an art gallery this year starting with an art exhibit was unexpected. Even my improvement in painting was unexpected, nor the tour to the Underground River of Palawan last year that inspired me was unexpected. More unexpected situations like my special child's need for a tailor-fit wheelchair as she grows that will require me to have an income to afford those special needs.  What else would come unexpectedly to lead me to the realization of an impossible dream, only God knows.  

What is clear so far is I will not be alone and should not be alone to realize such dream.  It doesn't have to be my own "A LEAF", it could be something else with the same mission of helping a person live a life through an artwork.




Seja o primeiro a comentar