By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


29.1.14

It's Harvest Time!


I used to dream of a garden full of orchids and I even blogged about it in 2008 in this same blog. A person's dreams change over the years and this is one of those dreams because my dream now is to have a garden with healthy vegetables.

I've started experimenting with a few vegetables more than a month ago, and this is now the time to harvest!

 The mustard leaves are ready but there was just one stalk I experimented on so its leaves alone won't be enough for one "sinigang" recipe, but the "alugbati", a local spinach is ready as well, so I've picked some of its leaves for my "mongo soup".

I've planted "pechay" in bulk (I didn't know how to plant it when I started) and it's almost ready to be harvested too.

My next target vegetables to be planted are tomato and lettuce. If I will be successful harvesting these two, then that will be enough for me to say that my "Vegetable Garden" dream was fulfilled!

Seja o primeiro a comentar