By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


27.11.13

A Free Brand New Family Car!



A brand new car is almost everyone’s dream and although it was my dream too, I’ve never included it in my Dreams List because I knew it wasn’t possible. We got used to buying second hand cars and each that we bought was always good enough.

Well, I’m so excited to say now that I can own a free brand new Avanza family car! That was made possible by our leaders in Tiens, who have suggested to the board of Tiens Group to include that incentive for the Asia Pacific Tiens distributors who have reached the top basic rank, which is 8-star!

But wait, I’m not yet there! I’m just a 6-star distributor who couldn’t go out of the house for network marketing. I have a special child to bring to school and therapies almost everyday, and a family to look after. The latter, was the main reason why I became a 6-star, however. Through Tiens, I tried to learn everything that will help my family’s health and wellness. I learned how to use the "Tong Bao" or Tiens Acupoint Treasure, and just a few more seminars and experiences and I can be considered a TCM principle expert.

Aside from becoming a TCM principle expert (not really a TCM practitioner expert because that will entail me to become an expert in acupuncture, Tai Chi, etc.), my goal the coming year, 2014, is to become a 7-star, and that should happen before the annual awarding of incentives by Tiens in August. I won't have the car yet (sigh) but as a promoted 7-star, I will be awarded with a free trip incentive I may choose among three places and they are China, Australia or Holy Land. It might take time for me to become an 8-star and get the free Avanza car valued at US$15,000 and that is possible with the help of my friends and relatives, and if you’re one of them, I won’t be ashamed to ask you now to help me achieve this dream, be a member of my group if you’re not yet a Tiens member, because you will be helping your family in the long run and also get your own free brand new family car, or even a luxury car like BMW or Mercedes Benz if you have time to invite people around the globe to join you in Tiens and you'd belong to the Honorary ranks as a result.

Before I can get the free Avanza car incentive, you know what should happen to my downlines who are mostly my relatives and friends who have helped me take care of my family and who took care of their family too through Tiens products? They would already be entitled to a free trip of their choice among the three places I've mentioned for those promoted to 7-star, while those promoted from 4-star to 5-star will get a free trip to Malaysia or Singapore. Those promoted to 6-star will get the free Honda motorcycle incentive valued at US$1,500. If any of the 4-stars will be promoted to 5-star then to 6-star the same year, then they'll get the free trip to Malaysia or Singapore, and also the Honda motorcycle.

The requirement is so easy, just be an active member or distributor of Tiens by purchasing products equivalent to the required "business volume" of your rank every month. A 3-star for example, may just purchase a Tiens herbal toothpaste or one pack of Airiz sanitary napkin with negative ion every month, these two products both less than Php300. For a 6-star like me, I will schedule to purchase Tiens Cordyceps, Tiens Zinc and Tiens Cordycafe which will amount to less than Php3,000 per month and I will still get 28% rebates from these products, and also get rebates equivalent to 4% to 24% from the purchases of my downlines, depending on their rank (the higher their rank, the smaller I get but the faster I will be promoted).

For more information about the products of Tiens and our group, please click here which has the URL of the website I have created for my group and center my sister and I called "Haus of Youth". I will always be updating this website to make up for my physical absence.

I will always be here "in the cloud" though not at all times to chat with people, but don’t forget that God too is in the cloud and everywhere at all times, listening to everyone's dreams! It's me, Lubel/Malu/Malui/Lulubelle/Luisa/Luvell

Seja o primeiro a comentar