By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


29.9.13

The "Decluttering" Dream

I guess I'm the type of person who gets easily bored with things that stay the way they are, and perhaps that applies to people also but in rare cases. I am fond of rearranging things or pieces of furniture at home, thinking that will eliminate the existing clutter until I feel the change developed some clutter again so that means it is time to rearrange again. When that happens, I hope to trash some items.

If there is one very good reason why I believe in Feng Shui and follow its rules, that is to be able to implement effective decluttering or rearranging at all times. I'm about to rearrange some pieces of furniture again and I have two good reasons why I should do that now. Feng Shui forewarned about my susceptibility to illness this coming period (October 8 - November 6), and I knew that the first thing and maybe the best thing that I should do is to declutter my Feng Shui location which is Southeast, and which is my husband's location too (for Snake and Dragon), or our bedroom. The second reason is something expected because Christmas season is fast approaching. This season always makes me a happier person, because I always enjoy festive objects or colors, and also blinking lights. It's about time I return the big center table which I transferred to our bedroom, to the living room.

I feel blessed because just yesterday, I found a Feng Shui book by Lillian Too titled "168 Feng Shui Ways to Declutter Your Home". That means what I am about to do is just an initial task of a big project or dream.

Seja o primeiro a comentar