By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


27.7.13

Follow the Master

When I was attending the art workshops of Mr. Fernando Sena, Philippine's "Father of Art Workshops", I believed I could be good using any medium, except watercolor. But the works of the master, Mr. Sena, like his work in watercolor shown here, inspire me not to stop dreaming that there will come a time I can do a good art piece using watercolor.

My talent in drawing was discovered in grade school when we had a project to make a scrapbook of the different kinds of birds. which became one of my favorite subjects in painting like the one I did using pastel in my photo with the master, and the parrots where I used pentel pens during Mr. Sena's workshop. He had always guided his students, pointing out what is lacking in our works, or what were the mistakes we made.

Let this "big dream" of following my master to make a beautiful watercolor painting be added to my Dreams List. Perhaps another dream which I believe I share with many artists, is for Mr. Sena to soon be a National Artist. Let that dream be written in the universe' list of dreams and be fulfilled!

Seja o primeiro a comentar