By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


8.1.11

A good sign as the year starts

Last month, I've seen what I feel was the most beautiful Christmas setting in a department store I've encountered so far. It was in Rustan's Department Store inside the Shangrila Plaza mall. I was with my former officemates, one of them just arrived from Canada for a vacation here in Manila. I enjoyed the views inside the department store so much, I dreamed of coming back for a picture taking with my special child before they dismantle the Christmas decors. It was a dream because I knew there was a small chance it could happen.

The second day of the New Year was a Sunday, I decided to wear the new dress given by my Mom though I had to use a coat over it, while I also dressed up my special child Lyca with a new dress and head dress given to her last Christmas. I was in a hurry I used a blazer over my dress and the mass was over when I realized I looked funny. And then I recalled I saw a branded sweater more appropriate for the dress. I thought it would be good to see and fit the sweater while I was wearing the dress. Outlets of the sweater's brand are found everywhere but my companions preferred to go to Shangrila Plaza mall.

We were already at the mall when I was reminded of the Christmas decors in Rustan's in Shangrila Plaza. It should still be there because it was The Sunday of Epiphany and the timing was right since I brought the camera to take photos of Lyca in her new dress so we could thank his uncle who gave the dress, with her photo (I can't be contended with 2 megapixels camera in a cellphone).

It was dream fulfilled on the second day of the new year, it was just a small dream but for me it was a good sign and perhaps just a beginning of more dreams fulfilled within the year.

Seja o primeiro a comentar