By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


11.12.09

The Gondola

When I was in Singapore in 1989, I wished to ride the cable car at Sentosa but that wish was not granted. Thus riding the cable car remained a dream. Until I was at Ancol's in Jakarta with my Tiens' Lion Network Int'l. co-delegates. I was just looking for a place to buy some handicrafts and I read at the Smile magazine of Cebu Pacific Air there is a market for that in Ancol's.

I did not expect that Ancol's is a place like Sentosa, and there is a cable car too, called The Gondola! At last, my dream to ride a cable car came true! But I was scared at first, because I have fear of heights. That ride is one thing about Jakarta that I will never forget. That one-day tour of Jakarta plus the 2-day Weekend Seminar given by Lion Network Int'l, which I didn't expect to be so grandiose, will last a lifetime of memories of Jakarta for me.


Seja o primeiro a comentar