By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


6.5.09

A dream to succeed

I am now starting to use again the expertise I have gained when I was in the corporate, more than what I have wished for this year, as far as my career is concerned.

The present scenario where I am now working was unexpected but I'm glad I was hired because of the basic reason that I knew how to handle the problems that are second to nature to that scenario, and present solutions.

The hard part is the scenario I am talking about can cover the whole world, unlike my previous exposure which is just one corner of the world. The people involved can have different cultures, protocols. or laws. That is the challenge, and my dream is to succeed in that challenge.

2 Comentários:

Blackdove said...

Sounds interesting. What job is that?

Maria Luisa Taa Venida said...

Still an IT job, implementing medical applications. I'll probably talk about that some other time, but any interested organization may E-mail me anytime.

Thanks for visiting!