By sharing my own dreams and by talking about the dreams of others, this blog hopes to inspire you, the readers, to believe in your dream, big or small, a dream house, car, job, travel, business, charity, product, even the impossible dream.


Follow your dream!


14.3.08

To Win In Lotto

My last dream on the list, to win in lotto, is necessary for me to be able to fulfill the other three dreams before this, first , to bring Lyca, my special child, to an Elks branch in U.S.A., second, to establish a foundation named "Life Every Artwork Foundation", which requires a million pesos capital according to our Philippine govenrment laws, and lastly, to build an art gallery for this foundation.

Every artwork in the “LEAF Art Gallery” will be dedicated to a cerebral palsy patient. The art gallery will benefit not only these patients but also the artists, some of them the street children who were developed by Fernando Sena, Philippine's Father of Art Workshop, through his Art Discovery and Learning Foundation, Inc. (ADFLI), where I am now an inactive member.

If I win in the Philippine lotto, I will surely push through with this dream, but if not, then only God knows if this dream will be fulfilled.


2 Comentários:

HotMomma said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your site through blogcatalog. i love both your blogs and I hope you will carry on posting. you are a great writer and seem to be very smart as well. We have the same lines of interests, you know.

the most important thing is that we are both Pinays but I am based here in the UK. You cordially invited to view my websites: http://modernmariaclara.blogspot.com and http://www.matheubaniaga.com

if you want to increase traffic to your sites, try EntreCard. leave a comment in any of my sites if you need help about it.

Ronnie said...

Dear Maria,

I read your post and I am excited about your dream do you want to fulfill your dream to win philipine lotto. Stop dreaming and learn the tips and tricks to win.

www.winlottofrequently.com